Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Get Yo' Nails Did...

I have discovered a new love. HelloGiggles.



Founded by Zooey Deschanel, Sophia Rossi and Molly McAleer, it is "the ultimate entertainment destination for smart, independent and creative females". Um, hello? JACKPOT!!! It has several daily posts including, but not limited to, Saved by the Bell episode recaps, A single girls guide, Your Muppet Man Guide (how to tell what kind of a man he is by his favorite muppet) and Get Yo' Nails Did, the latter by Molly McAleer. 

Molly is one of my favorite bloggers on HelloGiggles and in her blog series "Get Yo' Nails Did" she tries many different nail trends. I decided to try this one

I think mine turned out cute (but only from a distance). Up close, you can tell that black that I used was not from a nail polish pen (which has been added to my shopping list), but from a bottle that I've had for some time and the polish is a bit sticky. This was my first time trying this technique and as Molly correctly advised, this takes practice.






 















I also painted my toes leapoard print and went for the same classis leopard colors, although I am excited to try some bright and exciting shades soon.


I am also looking forward to trying these, but in a multi-colored glitter. I will post on how these turn out soon, so stay tuned and CHECK OUT HELLOGIGGLES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment