Friday, November 25, 2011

A Magical Night

I have had a wonderful time visiting with my parents, and we've had so much fun the past few days! On thanksgiving, I went to my aunt's house and had the most DELICIOUS food, especially my Mimi's dressing! It's insane how good it is!!! 

My mom and I went to the North Georgia Premium Outlets to do a little pre-Black Friday shopping, since the shops opened at 9pm-12pm. We found some great deals, but did the bulk of our shopping on Black Friday at Dress-Up! (their styles are adorable, check them out!) Mom and I both found several cute scarves, jackets and head warmers...now if it would just get cold outside!!

Tonight, my mom, dad, myself, and my best friend Krista went to the Lake Lanier Magical Nights of Lights and had a BLAST!!! MNOL is a 7 mile drive of beautiful Christmas lights that include everything from the 12 days of Christmas to The Wizard of Oz!! Despite the fact that most people drive through the lights, that didn't stop us from continually hopping out of the car to run and take pictures with our favorite characters!





We finished the drive at Santa's Workshop, where we roasted marshmallows, bought Christmas ornaments and rode carnival rides! It was so much fun, and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! So many wonderful memories were made, and I am so glad that I was able to make them with the 'rents and my bestie!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment