Monday, April 23, 2012

Tea for 2!

Brogan Marie is 2!!


 I cannot believe that sweet sweet Brogan is now officially a 2 year old. WHOA! It is so fun watching her learn (and repeat) new things everyday! She is so funny and has such an adorable little personality, so sassy!

For Brogan's 2nd birthday, her parents gave her an amazing little tea party, and I was so thankful that I was there to help and to enjoy all the fun!

Brogan got lots of sweet gifts, but some of my favorites were the laptop that her parents got for her, and the birthday card that I picked out for her months ago! The Leap Pad Laptop is too cute, and Brogan has little emails that she receives from "Nam-ma, Nam-pa, and Uncle Eric". Her face is too cute when she hears those emails! Brogan LOVES "Pincess" a.k.a. Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled, and I picked out a birthday card that sang one of the songs from the movie...I loved seeing her open it again and again to hear the music, TOO CUTE!! 
Brogan is one of the sweetest little girls I know and I love hearing her get excited when "Vic and Luke" are pulling in the driveway! We love you Brogan Marie and can't wait to see what all this year will bring!






No comments:

Post a Comment