Friday, March 8, 2013

Baby snuggles.

Bristol Lynn Hammond is here and I am absolutely smitten with her. I mean, I just met her 4 hours ago and I am already missing her! I couldn't get to the hospital fast enough to snuggle that sweet little bundle and I am already counting down to my next snuggle session. I'm gonna need them on the reg.

BAH!!
  I picked up big sister Brogan from school and off to the hospital we went. After a pit stop at the gift shop to purchase one giant birdie "baby girl" balloon (picked out by Brogan, of course), we were off to meet the newest Hammond. I can already tell that Brogan and Bristol are going to have tons of fun together.

I mean, really girls? Lets be a little cuter, shall we?
  I'm really looking forward to seeing Miss Bristol in her adorable nursery and also to taking some sweet newborn and family pictures with these sweet girls! In the mean time, I'm going to continue my current slumber party snuggles with Brogan. Aunt Vic loves you both so much! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment