Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Jess!

New Girl is one of my all time favorite shows. Mainly because I feel that I AM JESSICA DAY! Insanely awkward and a little to childish for her age.


I think that Jess is perfectly socially awkward, Nick possess just the perfect amount of the slacker gene for me to be naturally attracted to him. Winston sings Wicked in the car. And Schmidt is Schmidt. This show would not be the same without any one character. Except maybe Coach...


Jess also has and absolutely adorable since of style. I love how everything is a little vintage-y and child-like. A.k.a. lots of polka dots, bows, high wasted shorts, ballet flats and checks with baby farm animals on them.
So I think that Jess would be proud of my recent Spring accessory. Little girl's hair barrettes. You know, the ones with bonnet wearing ducks and cello playing cats. We all had them when we were little. Well, I wear them now. To work. Out with friends. When I take off my makeup and have my glasses on to keep my bangs out of my eyes. Hot.

Now, a little trip down memory lane...






If you haven't seen New Girl, it's on Tuesday nights @ 9pm EST on Fox. It is a must see!
Now I'll leave you with my all time favorite moment from the show...the ultimate solution of what to do when you are -1 at a wedding and there are all those slow songs...



No comments:

Post a Comment