Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer is here! Sort of.

 The weather this weekend was beautiful. I spent the weekend celebrating my little finishing college and I was also able to celebrate her upcoming nuptials to Nathan! We were able to do some impromptu antiques shopping on the square in Dahlonega,which is one of my favorite places to wander in and out of shops, and we found some great vintage oil lamps, and a precious little lace apron. I love Lauren so much and I am so looking forward to celebrating her big day with her!






I also spent Saturday with The Hammonds, enjoying their new grill and patio set! It was the perfect weather for just sitting outside watching Brogan play in her new dinosaur sand box. We also painted the playroom, but I'm sure there will be more of that later...




 Brogan is so sweet. She loves Luke and keeps a good check on his "eye boogies". Kind of gross, but kind of sweet too! What would he do without her?!

Now that the weather is hopefully going to stay nice for a while, I hope to have lots of fun summer posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment