Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Big Fat Primed Cream Puff...

Yesterday I posted a picture of the new Adele album, and as I looked at it I fell in love with her make-up. This prompted an online make-up stalk of all my favorite sites, which made me want to share some of my go-to make-up must haves!

If you know me, you know that I am pretty obsessed with make-up. I get this from my mother. However I am proud to say that I do not have one of those make-up bags that is overflowing with products I never use. I have my go-to's and I SWEAR by them. For the one person out there that reads my blog, I thought I would share some of them...

1. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion

I first used it when I went and had my make-up done by an Urban Decay artist. I had used "primers" before and had never really been that impressed. This stuff is LEGIT. If I don't wear it, I have NO eye make-up left at the end of the day.

2. Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

This is THE BEST MASCARA I have ever used! I feel naked without mascara on and the name of this one says it all. I always curl my eyelashes before I apply mascara, but this stuff has allowed me to get compliments on how "long" my eyelashes, and for that, it is a must in my book!

3. Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lip Color in Cream Puff


I love this color. It's pretty much nude. But I consider it very Kim Kardashian, and for that reason alone, it is always in my purse. Enough said.


So there are just a few of my favorites...give them a try and let me know what you think!

1 comment: