Thursday, March 3, 2011

Say Anything...

I LOVE 80's MOVIES!!! And music. And fashion.

This past weekend I decided that since I will be turning the big 25 this year, my friend and I, who share the same birthday, will need to celebrate in a big way. And what's bigger than the 80's? At least the hair anyways.

So I will be posting more about our "Made in the 80's!" party, but I was also reminded of my love for 80's teen movies last night, when a friend "threatened" to come to my house with a boombox and blare music outside my window...I almost fell out of my seat!! That would probably be the SINGLE MOST AMAZING THING that has ever happend in my almost 25 years!

So here, if you haven't seen the following, I highly recommend them, I mean you're only 30 years behind! :)





Enjoy. I know you will.

3 comments:

  1. So I have only seen one of these... Uh, I think that means 80's movies marathon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to say.. I haven't seen any. 80s movies marathon and tinto? yes, please!

    -sb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud that I have shaped you well grasshopper :)

    ReplyDelete