Friday, March 4, 2011

Dazzle 'Em!...

So, when I was a baby my mom worked for The Florida Shoe Market. When I was 3 months old I wore my first cocktail dress to a party...I get it honest! Needless to say, my love for shoes started early and it is still going strong.


My friends, I would like to introduce you to SHOE DAZZLE, a website where stylists pick out shoes FOR YOU based on what you tell them about yourself! I first heard about this site through a friend who is equally, well let's just say it, OBSESSED with the Kardashians as I am. Kim is the Chief Fashion Stylists and Co-founder, and I love the picks she's sent me so far!

Each month you get a new showroom with your top 5 recommendations. (Don't worry, if 5 isn't enough there are runners up!)

Here are some of my favorites from my March showroom...




 There are even ways to earn style points and get FREE shoes! Yes, I said it, FREE SHOES! So if you are tempted to sign-up, *ahem*, don't forget the little people ;) Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment