Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mad March...


March Madness...no kidding! This month is such a busy month for me. Every weekend this month I have plans and have literally left only ONE day where I have no plans!

 Last weekend was a family reunion, where I had, rather surprisingly, the most amazing time. My granddaddy was the funniest man I think I have ever known, and I miss him terribly. So being around his brother and two sisters, and hearing the same outburst of boisterous laughter that came hand in hand with my Granddaddy was so encouraging. I also hadn't seen most of these family members in around 8-9 years, so it was interesting to see that no one had really changed, except me...thankfully, I'm not that awkward 15 year old anymore...I am now an awkward nerdy 24 year old! :)

Me, with my two great aunts, I love them so much!


This weekend, I am helping to throw a lingerie shower for my college roommate, Anna. Planning wedding stuff for Anna has been so fun and exciting. I can't help but be reminded of living in the dorms and our first apartment and staying up till insane hours of the night, planning out every detail of our weddings in a notebook, that now (thank goodness) can't be found! Anna is marrying Greg, and I am so happy for them both and so excited to be a part of their special day! I will have more to post about the shower soon, but I don't want to ruin any surprises! 

Now I know I said that I had such a busy month planned and all my weekends were booked, what I neglected to mention was that one of these weekends will be spent at the beach for my roommate's 25th birthday! I am so excited to have this relaxing beach time and it's been far too long since I've seen the ocean and had my toes in the sand. I went to Barnes and Noble last night, specifically to find a book to take to the beach. I left with this...


I now have my book, my bathing suit, and my beach towel...what else could I need? We'll see if this book was beach-worthy!

Then, and yes my Mad March doesn't end with the beach...I have a baby shower for my friend Marisa. I am so excited to meet Baby Sadie and I cannot wait to celebrate such an exciting moment for Marisa! There will also be more information on Marisa's shower, but again, I want her to be completely surprised! I will say that her sister-in-law has a BEAUTIFUL shower planned for her and it will be absolutely wonderful for Mommy and Baby! 

SHEESH...I think that finally brings my March plans to an end. Needless to say I will try to blog when I can, and I do have some exciting things coming up soon...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a fantastic month!! Hope yall have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete