Monday, March 21, 2011

Paradise found...


Last night I got back from the beach. I had the most amazing time and amazing company. I have been friends with my roommate for 11 years now and I have gotten to know her family very well, and I am so thankful that they allowed me to come along and enjoy this peaceful vacation.


We stayed at the most amazing house, and it had the most amazing views, especially the sunsets.



The kitchen and family room were beautful, with an amazing view of the ocean, and were the perfect places for sharing some of Grandma's homemade banana pudding and chocolate caramel birthday cake. :)






This was the room that my roommate and I shared with her two sisters, along with her 3 month old nephew and 20 mo. old niece...talk about adorable! It was so fun to have the two little ones with us and they provided lots of laughter! :)






The weather was beautiful and I spent every possible minute on the beach. The sound of the waves, the feeling of the sand between my toes...nothing in the world can beat that feeling.



We were also able to celebrate Krista's 25th birthday while we were at the beach! We went to dinner at the Port Saint Joe Marina and had some delicious seafood and then had some UH-MAZING birthday cake when we got back to the house! I am so thankful that I can call Krista my friend and roommate, and for all the amazing and crazy memories we've shared over the past 11 years, along with the even crazier ones we've yet to make!


I love you Krista, and welcome to your mid-twenties :)




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! Glad you guys had so much fun and that Krista had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete